Pray: Set three Prayer alarms on your phone.
- 10:02am Pray for more disciple-makers (Luke 10:2)
- 1:08pm Pray for the Holy Spirit to Empower Witnessing (Acts 1:8)
- 6:44pm Pray for God to draw people to Jesus (John 6:44).
Witness: Tell people about Jesus.
- Write out your testimony and be ready to share it.
- Know the Gospel (Romans 3:23, 6:23, 10:9)
- Speak when the Holy Spirit empowers you.
Disciple: Help people become like Jesus.
- Attend Learn to Make Disciples Training
- Lead a discipleship group (2-5 people)
- Minister to people in your house church (1 Corinthians. 12-14)
If you are willing to commit to make three disciples in 2016, let us know using the form below. We will pray for you and with you as you make disciples of Jesus Christ.
Helpful Books for Disciple Making
We also recommend: Life Together by Dietrich Bonhoeffer and Surprised by the Power of the Spirit by Jack Deere, Luke 10, Acts, 1 Corinthians 12-14.